WELCOME TO TORVA
Breeding / Birthing:
There is no end to how cold it is getting, and there is only more winter to come! With the cold season comes extremes of ice and snow that can be painfully sharp on the paws in the north, even for the thickest pelts. Snow has been spotted in even the southern region's woodland cliffs and marshes.
CBOX goes here >----<
Created by Jacqueline (13-06-10)
Layout created by Tara (©).
Characters © to their creators.
» Viewing Profile
|Out of Character|
Birthday. 28 April 1991
Location. Alberta, Canada
Local Time. May 23 2013, 12:02 PM
PM. Click Here
e-Mail. Click Here
Joined. 22-February 11
Post Count. 82 (FIND ALL?)
Plays. Noctis, Isidore & Ariadne
|About Martina |
My name is Martina and I am from Alberta, Canada. I am currently 20 years old, and in my third year of University. I am taking a combined degree of English Literature and East Asian Language Studies (majoring in Japanese, minoring in Mandarin Chinese). I cannot remember when I started roleplaying (I think around grade 8/2005), but I've been doing it for at least 5 years now, although I took a break from September-ish 2010 until February 2011. I love Asia, though I have a particular addiction with Korean and Japanese pop culture. My dream is to become an interpreter and translator in and out of English, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese and Korean, and travel all over the world in order to do that. I might add in some other languages too, because I'm very fascinated by language. Anyway, feel free to send me a PM or request a thread with me, I love interacting with anyone and everyone! =D
|Cicero Sinclaire's basics
||Cicero Sinclaire in-depth
Name. Cicero Marcel Sinclaire
Age. 4 Years/Born in May
Pelt reference image:
Bold. Cicero is certainly hard to miss, often causing glances to turn into double takes. The first thing that is ever noticed about the male is how starkly he stands out from whatever background he is placed in, for the beautiful multitude of color dashing across his body is incredibly unique. Covering the entirety of the body is the soft, beautiful color of cream, a tone of mixed whites and murky browns, setting up the base of Cicero’s tint. He acquired this soft undercoat from both of his parents, who also have the milky underbelly and soft colored legs. Though this pattern is a fairly regular coloring for many wolves, this is the only thing about Cicero that is regular. It is as if a giant paintbrush dipped itself in russet red and gold filled with hints of mahogany, and streaked over the top half of Cicero’s body. The color is incredibly vibrant and unnatural to the normal greenery of summer or stark whiteness of winter, and the only season in which he could fit would be that of fall, when the earth carries the yellow and reds of dying leaves. The beautiful mixture of red and gold creates a line on the sides of his muzzle, carrying over and underneath his eyes, capping his skull before melting seamless onto his back and upper forelegs. It continues along the rest of his body, not marking the back legs in the slightest, covering his rump and flowing down the tail, covering its complete length. Darker hints of brown appear on the backend of his body, becoming stronger and brighter on the ends of his tail, like feathered flecks of darkness against the light. This hint of auburn brown is also found on the outer ridges of his ears, causing their depths to be circled in chocolate, giving them a slightly smaller appearance, almost dainty. Cicero is almost like an ornament in the countryside, his bright colors leaving him most prettified and noticeable. The boldness doesn’t end there, but carries further to his eyes, which are also a most unique color. Surrounding the blackness of his pupil is the most vibrant violet, a dark indigo on the inner circle fading out to a delightful lilac at the edges. From the fur down to his eyes he is the utmost in daring color, and it suits him perfectly.
Regal. Not only is Cicero noticeable in color, but also in his stature. Since he is one of the middle born pups, his build is not overly tall or thick, but he still holds a regal countenance, mimicking that of his father. Of average height and length, Cicero is nothing to gawk at size-wise, though his stare-worthy colors certainly make up for this lack. The thinness of his sides is resultant from constant exercise and play, his lean body portraying that of the courageous hunter, as it should considering his considering his home and family. His stance is always tall, ears and head held high, tail splayed out in a majestic way, making him appear to be the epitome of confidence that he likes to portray. The intensity of his stare is dashing at times, and the handsomely smile that crosses his lips is overly debonair in itself, but none of it is overbearing, coming in expectation from the first glance of his appearance. The lines and curves on his face are definitely beautiful, giving Cicero his slight vanity, for if nothing else, Cicero is certainly a pretty thing to look at. This imperial prominence doesn’t stop there, but is also found in both his saunter and his voice. His paws pick themselves quite softly against the ground, as Cicero tries to attempt to bring a graceful dance into his haughty, self-assured walk, and sometimes it comes off as too much, leaving the gait almost amusing instead of intimidating as it should be. Cicero’s voice on the other hand, is the exact replica of what he attempts to duplicate, a beautiful baritone that is almost a song in itself. The masculine tones are never as overbearing as his personality might be, and it can hold varying tones of soft and hard to get his point across. Cicero’s song is certainly beauteous, and it happens to be the one thing he is more modest over, nothing he prides himself of or pushes to the front of others knowledge. He is beautiful and prideful in appearance, the embodiment of both Sinclaire and Allscythe.
Confident. True to the personalities of both his parents, Cicero isn’t the kind of wolf to shy from confrontations or company. It is noticeable early upon meeting that he is a prideful kind of male, his posture somewhat regal in countenance, his stare not condescending but certainly self-assured. Along with this, it is difficult for his male to hide any of his feelings, and even if he is able to refrain from moving his face to emotion, his eyes will usually betray whatever he might be thinking. Cicero is also a little vain, becoming thoroughly concerned over his appearance at times, and showing off when he knows he looks good, though he never means to be as overpowering as he comes off as. The occasions where he doubts himself are very rare indeed, and when he comes to a conclusion, it is usually the only perceivable conclusion possible, at least in his eyes. Though many other options can be pointed out to him, he is very stubborn in keeping with his own perception, and while he isn’t closed off to new ideas, Cicero tends to be very skeptical of them. He is always first to break the ice when in a stranger’s presence, introducing himself so abruptly it can almost come off as cocky. Especially in all of his relationships, he is very forward with how he feels, and will usually tell a wolf outright how he feels towards them, lovers included. Cicero is as equally blunt with quarrels and enemies, declaring his side immediately with a confident kind of smile, and it is this over-confidence that often gets him into trouble with other, less understanding wolves. Insults and jeers don't affect him nearly as much as they would another wolf, for his utmost confidence in himself doesn't leave room for doubt. Laughter is often brushed off with laughter of his own, and not the kind that is forced. Though he is very confident and comes off as arrogant and cocky, similar to his father Ignatius, he is usually quite innocent in his antics. Where some wolves put on such airs to prove that they are bigger and better at everything, Cicero is simply very convinced of his own ideals and personality, and isn’t afraid to show it. He doesn’t mean to try and put himself up a lot of the time, though every once in a while he likes to make himself the center of attention. This behavior is reminiscent of his mother, and there are times when he can become melancholy after being ignored. Though this is natural to him, his want for the limelight isn’t too predominant; rather he just likes to search for it every once in a while. After all, who doesn’t love the spotlight?
Loyal. Cicero tends to base a lot of his life on relationships. It started with the bonds he created with his family, his brothers as well as his sisters, growing up and playing with them. His respect for his mother and father is incredible, and even the thought of leaving his family, or disgracing them in any way is utterly unintelligible in his mind. Though it isn’t necessarily hard to befriend this male, it is difficult to attain his fierce loyalty for yourself. He throws a basic form of trust and love to many of those he meets, but when it comes to him defending or protecting anyone, it is only those closest to him that gather any of his attention. This can leave Cicero with many shaky relationships, for he is usually very clear on how he feels about a particular personality, but that personality might have no idea how Cicero feels about them truly, for he never says outright whether he feels that familial loyalty for them. He is very honest about everything else a wolf might want to know, but he doesn't usually express outright how much he might trust a certain wolf. Once that loyalty and fierce love is gained though, he puts all of his heart and soul into that basis, and it is hard to find something stronger than Cicero’s devotion. Another one of the aspects of life that he becomes very loyal about is that of his pack. His opinions on Lagrata are formed very early on in life, and they have never changed, leaving him agreeing that it is the best pack that any wolf could hope to live in. Even if all of his family ended up leaving Lagrata to live their own lives, it is likely that Cicero would have remained in the pack for the entirety of his life, if the island had not been destroyed first. This kind of reliability is passed onto all of his heartfelt relationships, and those that are able to make close friends with Cicero are also able to obtain this kind of loyalty for themselves. It wouldn’t matter what they were like, or where they came from, or whatever their past actions might have been, Cicero would always support and be there for those friends. His dependability is definitely a worthy thing to gain.
Fickle. Though Cicero can seem to be the epitome of his parent’s personalities and the rest of his lineage, he has odd flashes of moodiness that can switch very randomly, depending on his frame of mind on that day. Generally he is a very pleasant-minded kind of wolf, his eyes set on the bright side, ideas usually positive, body active with whatever might come to mind. But though these might be predominant, Cicero does have an angry streak, as well as a pessimistic side, though it is hard to discern when these might come about. Cicero’s anger doesn’t usually build, but is released in a single strike, and it can be because of something very simple and insignificant, that he decided to notice and let bother him on that day. Or it can be lighted by a various injustice that is brought to his attention, and he automatically feels compelled to follow through with that anger and do something about it. Then, at other times when the atmosphere is right, and he has had a particularly disappointing day, he can move and hide within himself, thinking every negative thought about the world possible, and wallowing in his own sorrows without a concern for anyone or anything else. Again, these switches are often quite random, and it is hard to say what might set him off, as one day a certain something might flare anger or sadness, while the next day the same thing might not even be noticed. But so long as he remains fairly content, and there isn’t something that he feels is lacking, his mood swings aren’t very frequent.
Cicero is the charismatic brother and son that may be just a little too honest, but he is always one to stick by your side.
Father Ignatius Sinclaire
Brothers Vladimir, Lothair & Micah Sinclaire
Sisters Cerise & Sterling Sinclaire
Maternal Grandfather Tudor Allscythe
Maternal Grandmother Areai
Uncles Sindarin, Fidčle & Hymn Allscythe
Half-Uncle Dare Allscythe
Aunts Timandra, Imogen, Alouette, Genevieve & Ozana Allscythe
Adante, Lune, Lyre & Requiem Allscythe (Pippa Haken x Hymn Allscythe)
Detente & Serenity Aislin (Genevieve Allscythe x Nerrek Aislin)
Vegas, Cyprus and Moriah Dauster Allscythe (Sindarin Allscythe x Euna Dauster)
Second Cousins Holden Allscythe
distantly related to
Set, Io, Saffron, Mercier and Soren Allscythe Formidulosis (Lune Allscythe x Lateralus Formidulosis)
Anahera Allscythe (Requiem Allscythe x Moana Gabor)
Keiran, Shekinah, Surreal, Phaedra & Asmodai Aderis (Serenity Aislin x Maerai Aderis)
Cicero was born to Sienne (Allscythe) Sinclaire and Ignatius Sinclaire in the pack of Lagrata (in Year 5 of From the Ashes). His parents were the alphas of the pack, leaving Cicero with a very princely attitude. Of his siblings, only Lothair survived puphood with him, Micah and Sterling dying in infancy. Early life was perfect for the young prince, as his family was whole and loving and the pack he resided in was strong and powerful. But within a few months things started to cascade downhill. The first was the unfortunate lost of Micah and Sterling, and a distance that started to grow between Lothair and the rest of the family. Ignatius was also frequently absent and Sienne began to lose her beautiful countenance to something much more melancholy. He was still very young and naďve and did not fully understand the majority of what happened to him. Ignatius left very suddenly, and Lothair had also disappeared from their lives soon after a quarrel with the new Alphess, Lune, their cousin. Cicero had always retained the hope that they might build a brotherly relationship, but his faith in Lothair was broken when his brother left them, especially during the horrible timing that it had happened. But Cicero still retains a love for his brother, and always keeps an eye out for him in his travels. It wasn’t soon after that Sienne died and the volcano exploded at the same time. Cicero had just turned a year, and lost everything that was precious to him. His family and his pack were gone, as well as the island which he’d known all of his short life. He crashed into the ocean and swam as fast and hard as he could to the mainland, where he was able to recover his senses after finding a few other scattered Lagrata members. But although the few straggling leftovers attempted to bring the pack back into existence, one by one the wolves seemed to move and disappear, until Cicero was left alone once again. Downtrodden and in disbelief that all of this could happen to him so quickly, Cicero finally got the courage to leave the beach where he could see the smoldering remains of the island, and search out other wolves. This is the time when he moves into the territory of Torva, and finds life once again.
Year 3: April
- Discovers Torva and joins Caelius.
- Meets Raliem, Caelius' Beta.
- Meets Yasmina in the Grasslands and Church at the Waterfall
Year 3: May
- Finds his brother Lothair (along with the Medusa, who leaves at the sight of the reuniting brothers) at the River in the Eastern Region, whom tells him about the inner demons that have been haunting him. Deciding to help his brother, Cicero decides to bring Lothair to Caelius.
- Lothair, unable to actually face joining a pack, decides to leave and live as a loner once again. He says goodbye to Cicero and leaves his brother to fend for himself.
- A pack meeting is called by Bohemian, where Cicero discovers that the Alphesses of Caelius had left or are missing. In an eventful meeting, Cairo emerges as the new Alphess of Caelius.
Year 3: August
- As he is wandering and trying to find something to do with himself, he runs into a young pup named Sanura who is actually Bohemian's daughter.
- Cicero runs into a fellow named Billow at the river, who has an injured leg, he unknowingly shares a bit of information with the brute, which is carried back to Dieu and Kayona.
- Cairo calls a pack meeting to discuss the changes in Caelius. Cicero ends up with the rank of Apprentice Tracker, to train under Bohemian to become a Virtuoso.
Year 3: September
- Wandering further than usual from Caelius territory, Cicero runs into an emaciated female. Showing concern for her wellbeing he moves into the clearning and makes himself known, not realizing that this particular female needs no help from him...
- Spending the summer heat at the lake, practicing his 'perfect' swimming skills, Cicero has a nap under a tree, and is disturbed by another female who decides to go swimming, only... she's not as proficient. He goes to invesitgate this travesty and ends up laughing over her swimming, being a little more than insulting about it...
- Back on Caelius territory, Cicero runs into the former alpha of Caelius, Nova... but he doesn't recognize her because he never had the chance to meet her. Now she goes by a different name and a completely different personality...
- While mimicking patrol of the borders, he runs into a black shadow of a wolf and immediately stops him, demanding his reasons for being so close to Caelius...
- Bohemian has finally called the training session for the apprentice trackers. Trying to hide his actual excitement, Cicero looks forward to the session.
Year 3: November
- Everything is thrown into turmoil with the coming of an incredible storm that rages through Torva, forcing all of the wolves to leave and find higher ground. Cicero remains safe hidden in the Lemures Mountains, but Caelius is dissipated and many wolves have died.
- Cicero wanders the Lemures mountains, scrounging what food he can find, but ends up very weak and delirious from lack of food, sleep and constant cold. But he finally comes across Cairo and Kayona, and is able to pick himself back up an start his life up again.
Year 3: December
- Winter sets in, and although the storms have subsided, Torva is still reeling in the turmoil, and the cold of winter is not helping the lack of food and inaccessible lands.
Year 4: January
- Celahir is relocated to the Valley in the Northern mountains in order to escape from pressures from the pack of Simul, and the move goes over smoothly for the most part, except that Dianus gets in a snappy fit with Nahrus, causing problems.
- Nahrus and Azren disappear from the lands to join Morpheus' new band, the Aro'lahn, much to Cicero's disappointment and dislike.
Year 4: February
- While setting out to mark the borders of the new Celahir, Cicero and Adder come across a strange, intruding female who won't go away or keep her distance, no matter what Cicero warns.
Year 4: March
- On the grassland he comes across some unexpected fellow pack mates, Nero and Eurico, having just missed the prey of some deer.
- With Celahir thriving, Cicero is out constantly on the look for new recruits and other loners, and comes across two in his travels, a young, beaten and injured male named Kiddoni and a sweet, heavenly female named Talith. His experiences with the female are twanged with the sadness of his memories, but the encounter was a good one.
For more information: from dust to dust, stranger in the sunset |